4/25/2008

Fender Bender - What a bummer.

Fender is actually the Bumper of the car, the front part that will resolve impact. And about Bender, just means the action of bending of something. So, Fender Bender is just what I got on the Pennsylvania Rd, at 41 St.

Here's what happened.

I was about to go out from the back yard of home, but the street in front, which is Pennsylvania Road, were packed by many cars, so I couldn't really see the coming cars from my left hand side. I moved the card slightly forward, then I accidentally bumped into another car, which drove by a lady. My bumper, which is also named fender but for old usage, was tore off by half of it.

The lady was really nice and kind, she kept saying "don't worry" to me, said the insurance companies would take care of the rest. The police officer came and took some note.

It was a bummer, which means the trivial annoying or sad things. Fortunately, we had insurances, and nobody got hurts, so I can still keep on my happy internship in Indianapolis.

What a bummered Fender Bender.

No comments: