4/09/2008

May I have your license please?

"You're speeding, sir. My speedometer showed that you got 49 miles per hours", said the police officer after he asked us to pull over on Deliware Rd.

To be honest, we were speeding but not very fast passing 30th to 35th streets and there was a police car waiting on one of the street.

He alarmed several times, then we suddenly realized that he was alarming at us and asked us to pull over.

A black police officer came, told us we were speeding and asked for Jason's license.

"We just arrived here", said Jason with his pretended broken English.

He got off the car and took out his student ID card to the cop.

"No no no, I don't want this", said the cop, "I need your license."

Several minutes passed, the cop walked back to our car from his own, said "I will give you a break, but if you speed next time, you can't be here, okay?"

After that, it was the first time I saw Jason driving so gentle and being restrict to the speed limit.

No ticket at all.

2 comments:

Elephant Huang said...

小強看來這麼快你們就受到條子的注意了,在美國真是不能做壞事啊,但我想交通還是注意安全囉~希望你們在美國一切平安~

elephant

Jonoson said...

唉, 這還算好的呢.
我還沒把我撞車的寫上去.
希望往後一切安好