4/06/2008

Charlotte's Birthday Party with Beef Noodle Soup

Happy birthday~

I cooked the Beef Noodle Soup for every members in my home stay and all the members in the car pool.

My home-stay parents prepared steak beef for me. I boiled the beef a little, then I fried them with sliced onions, diced garlic, gingers, tomato, and a few spring onions. After that, I poured the half fried beef with all the ingredients back to the pot with the Stewing Spice Package which I brought from Taiwan and poured some wine for cooking. I boiled them by gentle fire for about half an hour, then poured some "Soy Sauce", which was prepared by my home-stay parents. ( I believed they got everything I need, instead of stowing spice. ) Later, with boiled needles, a pot of perfect beef noodle soup were just ready. Delicious.



It's interesting because they don't have big bowl for needle soup that we usually have in Taiwan. So we were served by that kinds of dishes. They said the soup are served by that.


Also I fried some cabbage, American Cabbage. It tasted a little hard and crispier than Taiwanese cabbage.


Could that be the present for Charlotte?

Oh, we got a cake for Charlotte. April 7th is her birthday.

2 comments:

A人 said...

沒圖沒真相啊!
貝蒂生日快樂啊!

Jonoson said...

哇哈哈
在美國慶生還真的是蠻有趣的.
雖然在場台灣人還蠻多的.