4/29/2008

The beauty of Indiana

Country roads

There was one day I was driving my classmates home but got lost in the middle of nowhere close to Greenwood, Indianapolis. After a while, the beautiful scenery suddenly appeared in front of me. A quiet, peaceful and relaxing ground with huge flat farm and forest. The aroma of the earth awoke me. I was enjoying the lost in the countryside.

Flat and farms

Even though Indianapolis is a city, if it goes to the countryside, that will be a different kind of beauty. The sunshine of the afternoon makes the breeze of Indiana warm. Now I realize what is the real flat and huge ground after I saw the scenery of those great farms.


The barn of Indiana

A barn with a red root is standing under the sunshine in the countryside of Indianapolis, close to the Greenwood. Crops are still underground or haven't been grown yet. But those Hoosiers' magnificent yard are already covered by green in the blue sky.

2 comments:

Elephant Huang said...

彥誌...這照片真美
你是用那一台相機照的呢?

elephant

Jonoson said...

Canon IXUS 860, 就是莫文蔚代言的那一台囉,幾乎人手一機耶。不過這照片有用Flickr的Picnik修過圖,用Flash做成的Web tool竟可以跟Phothoshop媲美。